Mrs. Amanda's Class

Learning Explorations

What’s your character?

August18

In a comment to this post I want you to provide at least 2 character traits you would use to describe yourself. Stay positive! After you give the character traits support the traits you provided with details of you exhibiting the given trait.

For example: I am honest. I always tell the truth even when it could get me into trouble. Once I was pulled over for having expired tags on my license plate. When the officer asked if I was aware that my tags were expired, my response was, “Yes, I knew they were expired, and I have no excuse for not having them renewed.” The result of my response was a ticket. You will be happy to know that I went and renewed my tags that afternoon.

I cannot wait to learn more about each of you through your responses!

by posted under Reading, Writing | 20 Comments »    
20 Comments to

“What’s your character?”

1. August 19th, 2015 at 6:12 pm       Kayla Says:

I would say that i am smart and happy. I say i am smart because my mom would sometimes ask me a really large number such as 124,247 + some other really large number and i would get it right and she had to use a calculator to answer it and i did it in my head. I say i am happy because in the middle of the summer this girl was really sad and i walked up to her and asked what was wrong all happy and she explained i apparently i cheered her up and we played together and she told me i am really happy!!!!! That is my two traits

2. August 19th, 2015 at 7:22 pm       Syncere Yates Says:

I am Quirky, I’m very confident, sociable, and I’m usually always happy/in a good mood.

Another word I can consider myself as is creative. I’m also creating new things, writing new songs, and always trying things.

3. August 19th, 2015 at 8:43 pm       A.J. Lord Says:

I am kind.For example, at a movie theater once, a kid fell over, and I immediately said,”Are you okay?”, and he said, “I’m fine, thanks.”

I am also compassionate.For example, Momma usually has an extra bar or water bottle;When I notice a person in need, I say,”Hey Momma, do you see that person over there?”, and then she pulls over and gives the person her extra bar and/or water bottle.

4. August 20th, 2015 at 4:29 pm       Tyler Cooke Says:

I’d say that I am very special and quirky. For example I make random whale sounds like “Mhwmhwmhwmhwmhwmhw” for no reason besides to show that I’m crazy. I am also very smart, but forget the simplest of things like common sense at random times.

5. August 20th, 2015 at 4:33 pm       Charlie dyson Says:

I would say I’m kind because once a kid who didn’t have much friends was sitting alone at recess an my friend asked if I wanted to play tag and I said yea but let’s ask him to play first.

6. August 20th, 2015 at 4:55 pm       Maya Nelson Says:

I think i am creative and caring

I think i am creative because I love art. My favorite kind is musical theater.

I also say I am caring is because I like helping people. Once when my grandma fell and I could not help her I went to get my aunt and I did not leave until my grandma was ok.

7. August 20th, 2015 at 5:07 pm       lauren Says:

I believe I am creative and kind because once I had a lemonade stand to buy kids books who couldn’t afford them. I believe I am creative because once I made a bowl out of confeti.

8. August 20th, 2015 at 5:40 pm       Dylan goss Says:

I would say I am smart, not so brave, loves to read, and likes collecting
    things on the road or around the house.

9. August 20th, 2015 at 5:47 pm       Will St.Clair Says:

I would say I’m respectful because I hold doors whenever I’m entering or leaving a building. I hold the door until everyone near has entered or left the building, and once I held the door for a veteran!
    I would also say I’m smart because I can name very big events, or some mostly unknown events and I can read big books, like Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone, in less than a day.

10. August 20th, 2015 at 5:50 pm       Purv Says:

I am Curious: I always like to read and explore new things. I am always curious to learn about things that I don’t know. I want to get a pet, but don’t know much about their breeds. So I keep asking my dad about what is a good dog breed to have as a pet, how do you raise a pet, how do you train a pet, what are their food habits and so forth. I also read about pets as and when I get a chance.

I am Creative: I am very creative, I like to make different LEGO models of my own. I am good at art work and love drawing and painting. I can draw nice pictures and color them using good color combinations. I also love to do craftwork, I make paper planes, Ninja star and other objects using paper.

11. August 20th, 2015 at 6:23 pm       Ramyla Dahmer Says:

I’m VERY energetic. For example, I was in my living room chilling.
    A few minutes later, I am upstairs in my hallway dancing. Next, I’m imaginative. My siblings and I play this game called fake life. It’s when we get all of our 50 stuffed animals and bring them to life. Then, we play a real life game except we are older. (Plus, I accidentally left my green folder with everything in it at school. but Aniyya helped me.)

12. August 20th, 2015 at 6:48 pm       ABBY Says:

I would say my two character traits are hilarious and smart because I am capable of making people laugh until they cry and I got a 13.0 reading level.

13. August 20th, 2015 at 6:54 pm       Ashton chambers Says:

I would consider my self funny because when I tell a joke a lot of the people around me laugh even when I don’t the tell a joke I still find someone laughing at something that wasn’t a joke.

I would also consider myself to be a partial procrastinator I often find myself drifting off task or digressing too far off topic. But what really matters is that I always get the work done in the end.

14. August 20th, 2015 at 7:21 pm       Aimee Zhou Says:

I am honest because I do not tell lies. I am also artistic because I’m
    very good at drawing pictures and coloring them. One of my best drawings was posted on the wall of the school.

15. August 20th, 2015 at 8:00 pm       Logan Trexler Says:

I am kind. I have a friend that has a terminal illness. When he comes in town, I spend a lot of time with him, and do the things he wants to do.

I usually stay calm, even when things around me are very frustrating.I get to practice this a lot because my older brothers try to drive me crazy.

16. August 20th, 2015 at 8:16 pm       TJ Laquindanum Says:

I am cunning. One time in a video game, I tricked someone by pretending to be dead then defeated them.

I have a strong will. For example, when I was running in the park even though my body was exhausted I kept on going.

17. August 20th, 2015 at 8:34 pm       srijith jawabnavis Says:

I am shy when I meet new people, when I met my frends I did not talk to them,but I talk more than my parents and sister, one day I was talking about games and my mom fell asleep.

18. August 20th, 2015 at 8:52 pm       Sarah Says:

I am kind.
    For example, once we were eating lunch at Riverwood and Hannah told Kayla that she didn’t invite Kayla to her sleepover birthday party was because Kayla was annoying and too hiper… It made Kayla cry so I stood up fore her and said that was rude and she needed to apologize…
    I am responsible.
    I think that because one time I was babysitting a little 6 year old named Bailey and she wanted to go on the other side of my neighborhood. It was not safe to go because we could get lost, hurt, or kidnapped. I told her no, but she kept on begging but I did not let her.
    I am friendly.
    I say that because whenever someone asks to be my friend or play with me, I always say yes. It is rude to say no because it would hurt their feelings and make them feel un-wanted.
    <3, Sarah

19. August 20th, 2015 at 10:31 pm       Kelsey Baker Says:

I am smart and creative , and happy most of the time.

For example sometimes my mom will look at a picture and say “that is very cool picture .I am smart because my mom will give me big numbers to multiply be and I get the answers right without any help. I’m also smart,sometimes I’ll help my cousins when they get stuck on a question .

20. August 28th, 2015 at 4:31 pm       Garrett Says:

I would say I can be super talkative at time. Last year Mrs.W handed out rewards like class clown,prettiest eyes etc. and I ended up winning the most talkative. Which was super obvious. I would also consider my self very active if you haven’t already noticed that I don’t like siting down in my chair.

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Skip to toolbar